Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmastime is the best time for pregnantime!

Being pregnant during the holidays is awesome.  You want to know why??


I get to eat all these cookies from the comfort of my stretchy  maternity pants.  Pregnancy for the win!  B and I decorated these cookies a few nights ago, and there are quite a few gone.  Here is a cheesy picture that B set up of me putting my "bun in the oven".  Please disregard my closed eyes.  I was probably laughing and calling B "Daaaaad" like I always do when he suggests something borderline lame.



When we lived in Texas, my girlfriends loved B so much they were always inviting him out for girls nights with us mostly because he was such a dad.  He drove us around, told awful jokes, played Bob Seeger too loud, and made sure no creepy guys were bothering us.  Eggplant is going to be sooo embarrassed.  I can't wait.

B's "dadness" is definitely one of my favorite things about him.  I just love that guy.  How can you resist this face?


xoxo
AK

p.s.  Baby, there are lots of things that I hope you learn from me.  I hope you learn to use your imagination and creativity, I hope you learn to love learning and knowledge, and I hope you learn how important patience and kindness are.  But, baby, I REALLY hope you don't learn how to pout from me.  If you pout even 1/4 as well as I do, Daddy and I are in trouble.  I caught myself pouting the other day about something, and Daddy caved right in.  I looked at him and said "uh-oh".  Maybe you'll just inherit my huge caterpillar eyebrows instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment