Monday, August 15, 2011

Prune!

Welcome, new readers!  I'm so glad that the secret is slowly but surely working its way out.  Yes, as you can see, we've known for quite a while that AB was coming our way.  I'm sorry for not sharing earlier - believe me, it was extremely hard for me to keep my mouth shut, especially when I saw so many of you just a few weeks ago.  I think you'll forgive us for keeping it quiet :-)

Well, we're in week 10 now, and our baby is a......prune.  So far, everything has been really cute.  We had sweet pea, raspberry, green olive, and now....prune.  Gross.  Hurry by quickly prune week!  At 10 weeks, the book says that the baby's limbs can bend and move now and that tiny nails are beginning to form on toes and fingers.  So glad that webbed feet period is over - we never would've found AB cute shoes with that going on!  The development at this point is really starting to amaze/scare the crap out of me.  In the next few weeks, our little 1 1/4 inch prune is going to double in size to 3 inches!  That's not all thats doubling though.  Even though I've lost over 5 lbs from this awful all day long sickness, my belly will not be contained by my skinny jeans much longer.  I'm so glad we're moving into Fall soon because that means it's time for my favorite thing in the entire world....SWEATPANTS!  Being pregnant through the holidays means an even better reason for celebrating Sweatsgiving and Sweatsmas!

love,
AK

p.s.  Baby, I have not been able to bring myself to eat a vegetable other than a baked potato in weeks.  I want you to know that no matter how badly I eat while you are baking inside of me, you WILL eat your vegetables once you are born!

No comments:

Post a Comment