Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fifteen Weeks - Good evening, Orange!


This morning I got a 15 Week Newsletter from some pregnancy website.  It made me cry.  First, it said something along the lines of "you're probably feeling awesome and full of energy - enjoy, this is the best you'll feel."  Um, great, still nauseous and taking so many meds for that I barely keep my eyes open.  Second, to add insult to injury, this website recommends raiding your husband's closet for clothes before going out and buying maternity wear.  Like I could fit into B's small waisted clothes even when I was wedding day perfect skinny - ugh - good advice for someone who feels like a beached Shamu!  Whew - ok, I got that out of my system.

In better news, I'm slathering myself in cocoa butter to try and keep away the dreaded stretchmarks, and I smell like a delicious cake.  Yum!

xoxo
ak

p.s.  Baby, I'm not sure, but I think I felt you move today.  It could've been those wings I ate, but it felt distinctly different.  Keep dancing in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment