Monday, September 19, 2011

Things I Love

I thought I owed everyone a positive post since lately I've just been listing things that have been making me cry.  So, since I am typically not a negative person, here is a list of things I currently am loving:

1.  Orange Gatorade - I want to drink it out of fancy wine glasses that's how much I love it.  Also, Orange Hi-C from McDonalds is also really awesome.  A Subway I was in the other day had Orange Gatorade in their fountain drinks!  I stood there and gulped down three full glasses and ignored the five people in line behind me.

2.  Cheese crackers with peanut butter filling - At my job in Austin, I regularly ate these out of the vending machine until a co-worker asked me if I wanted some of her "healthy" snacks.  I was so embarrassed I stopped eating them.  Nothing is going to stop me from their deliciousness now!

3.  My belly band - I seriously need to post a picture of the wonder that is my belly band.  I know someday I'm going to have to suck it up and buy some maternity pants, but for now, it's making the transition much gentler.

4.  B - I can't even put into words how amazing he has been.  I've never felt more beautiful or more loved.

5.  My body pillow - Um, so maybe number 4 up there was a little sucking up since I have found something new to snuggle with at night.  I've been having some major hip pains as my body rearranges it, but sleeping with a body pillow has really helped me out.  I need to name him.  I'm thinking either Jose or Miguel.

Like with any big life change, there are daily ups and downs.  Don't stop believing, right??

xoxo
ak

p.s.  Baby, you are growing so fast!  I may complain about my clothes not fitting, but that only means that you are growing and healthy, and that is ALL that matters.  I can't remember a time when I didn't complain about my clothes not fitting, so really, Momma just needs to suck it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment