Friday, September 9, 2011

Knocked Up

Thanks to the channel E!, I have watched the movie "Knocked Up" three times in the past three days.  I have been especially fixated on the delivery scene when she screams "I FEEL EVERYTHING!!!!!!"

Suddenly, throwing up my breakfast doesn't seem so bad.  I think I'll just stay pregnant for as long as possible.

xoxo
AK

p.s.  Baby, at the end of the movie, a song plays in the credits that makes me cry every single time.  It's called "Daughter" by Loudon Wainwright III.  It doesn't matter that you may not be a girl, just thinking about providing everything for you and your little life and knowing already that I am hopelessly wrapped around your tiny finger makes me so happy/weepy.  "Everytime she blinks - she strikes somebody blind.  Everytime she thinks - it blows her tiny mind."  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment