Monday, November 7, 2011

22 weeks - grow baby, grow!

Hi y'all!  I feel like I have really popped over the past week or so.  Still seem to be all belly for now, but I'm sure my emotional bagel and peach sorbet eating will catch up to me at some point.


That is one crazy high ponytail.  You know what they say...the higher the hair, the closer to God!  Also, I just had to share this outtake where Daisy decided to photobomb the picture.  We've been practicing the "put your paws on Mommy's belly pose" and she decided to whip it out and make killer eye contact with the camera.  What a ham.




xoxo
AK

p.s.  Baby, Da Bears are on Monday Night Football tonight!  I have stretched my Brian Urlacher shirt across my belly and officially made you the littlest Bears fan out there.  BEAR DOWN, little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment