Monday, November 21, 2011

Well, nobody told me about this one!

There are lots of pregnancy symptoms that I've been prepared to face due to the 952 books I've read on the subject since last July (see previous overachiever post).  I know all about stretch marks, varicose veins, leg cramps, and even the dreaded pregnancy mask which I hope to never encounter.  Seriously, google that if you don't know what it is - some crazy pictures came up when I did.  I'm starting to understand why my doctor told me to step away from the computer!

Anyways, the symptom that I hadn't read about anywhere but that is seriously terrorizing me at the present moment is.....sweaty palms!  Weird, huh?  I constantly feel like I'm in 6th grade again scared to hold a boy's hand and constantly rubbing my palms on my pant legs.  Last night I was doing some work on my laptop and when I moved my hands off the keyboard the keys were all wet.  Gross!  What if I just happen to run into the President and he wants to shake my hand and I sweat all over him?  Sorry, Mr. President, don't mind me, I'm just pregnant!

xoxo
AK

p.s.  Baby, you attended your first country concert on Friday night, and you were doing a little boot scootin boogie all night in my belly.  The lead singer said "our kids won't even know what real country music is", but you will.  It's the music Momma and Daddy fell in love to, and of course you'll pretend to hate it for the first 16 years of your life, but you'll come around.

No comments:

Post a Comment