Thursday, November 10, 2011

Warning: This Video Causes Uncontrollable Weeping

Have any of you seen this??


This just warms my little heart on a cold Chicago morning when my winter coat just baaaarely zipped over my belly.

xoxo
AK

p.s.  Baby, we've been saying your name a lot around our apartment lately.  Daddy is always saying "hello, Baby" or "good morning, Baby" or "Mommy's feet stink, Baby."  Unfortunately, to the D.O.G. of the house, your name sounds a whole lot like her name.  So, she is constantly jumping up and getting in our bizness when we're trying to have a nice moment with you.  I think she's just excited to meet you too.  Here is what you need to know about Daisy.  She loves socks and licking bare feet.  She will love you forever if you rub just the right spot on her back.  She has a few anxiety issues that she's working on, but really, who doesn't?  She is the most loving creature your Dad and I have ever met.  I think you're going to be best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment