Tuesday, February 14, 2012

36 3/7 Week Appointment

So, today at my appointment my doctor told me that they would allow me to go one week and four days PAST my due date before inducing unless there were problems.

Umm..excuse me, WHAT???!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  If B hadn't been there I would've thrown a punch.

She followed that up zinger up with, "You have a soft cervix" which is supposed to be a good thing?

I have never missed wine more in my life.  I have finally been confronted with a situation that I can not pout my way out of. 

xoxo
AK

p.s.  Baby, do not make yourself comfy in there.  The world out here is bright and beautiful and you need to see it!  I promise this has nothing to do with the fact that Momma can't eat, sleep, breathe, or walk without waddling.  Nothing, and no, my fingers are not crossed behind my back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment