Thursday, February 2, 2012

Awwww

We are sure going to make some beautiful children, B!  Love you so much for letting me drag you on this photo shoot and pick out your clothes - you are my favorite! 








These pictures seriously make me tear up.  HUGE thanks to Tish Photography for capturing the joy, excitement, and love for each other that comes along with becoming parents for the first time.  When I opened up the files for the first time on my computer I said out loud, "Yes, that's exactly how I feel - it's right there all over my slightly swollen face!"

xoxo
AK

p.s.  Baby, last night I dreamt that you finally arrived, and when the Dr. put you in my arms, you were decked out in a Burberry headband.  Are you a girl?  Not only a girl, but a girl with your Momma's fabulous (albeit expensive) sense of style?  Can you come to me in my dreams tonight and tell me where you got that headband cause Momma likey!

No comments:

Post a Comment