Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know that I'm a few hours early, but I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Valentine's Day!  Tomorrow B and I will be busy with my 36 1/2 week appointment (they're checking to see if I'm dilated which seriously the nurse should buy me dinner first for that intimate of a procedure) and eating our traditional romantic meal of either Hot Diggity Dog or Art of Pizza.  Nothing says I love you like chili dogs and deep dish pizza!


All you need is love!

xoxo
AK

p.s.  Baby, you helped make this the best Valentine's Day ever!  I bought 2 packages of Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts, a box of brownie mix, Skittles, Red Hots, and a container of Funfetti icing at the store and the lady behind the counter just glanced at my stomach and said "cravings, I get it."  Ummm....sure, lady, I definitely am only buying all this stuff because of pregnancy cravings and not because I plan to eat it all by myself just because IT TASTED GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment