Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kids Say the Darndest Things!

My in laws are hilariously going crazy trying to guess the names that we have picked out for watermelon.  They tried to get some hints out of B last night, but he sent them down the wrong path of famous sports names.  I don't think there is anyone famous by our names unless you check polo or cricket rosters, perhaps.  Maybe, field hockey for the girls name?  Anyway, my mother in law (the original Mrs. F!) teaches third grade and decided to take a poll in class to see what names her students thought we picked.  Oh man, I can't stop laughing at what they came up with. 

Top boy names:  Larry, Fred, or Draco
Top girl names:  Rosemary or Carrie

These sound more like names the senior citizen community center would pick.  Also, Draco?  Not sure if that is a Harry Potter or a hockey reference.  Oh man, I love kids!

xoxo
AK

p.s.  Baby, I practiced swaddling a doll today.  It didn't go well, and the doll wasn't even moving around or crying like I'm sure you will be.  I think you're going to have to be patient with me on this one.  At least the swaddlers are all made out of really stylish prints.  You'll look great while easily breaking out of them with one little arm punch.  That counts for something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment