Saturday, February 25, 2012

First, I'd like to thank my fans!

It surprised me to find out this week that people (other than my parents and B) not only read this blog, but that they actually look forward to my posts.  In fact, I got a request from one of these "fans" this week to post more pics.  I have to admit that I really have been slacking in this department.  Remember earlier in my pregnancy when I had those cute birds on the wall that told what week I was and I wore the same shirt to show how much I'd grown?  That project went by the wayside just like B's attempt to give up swearing for Lent.  To make up for that, here are a few pics of Free Willy (that would be me) and just to up the cuteness factor, a little bit of B and Big Sister Daisy.


38 weeks and looking like a weeble wobble that might just topple over forward.



So glad i could provide that headrest for you, Daisy!



31st birthday - Black is so slimming.  You can barely tell I'm pregnant!



B getting some baby holding practice in.  Daisy being completely unladylike.


xoxo
AK

p.s.  Baby, we were apartment hunting all day today looking for the place we will live together as a family for the first few years of your life.  Of course you'll be in our current apartment for a few weeks after you are born, but unless you really love drag queens, glitter, and hearing the same Lady Gaga songs night after night all summer long, I think you'll appreciate this move.  We have two finalists and Daddy and I showed our total nerdy sides by making a weighted chart where we rated each property to decide which one we would sign the lease for....and Daddy was totally giggling with delight over his creation.  I can't wait for our nerdiness to embarrass the crap out of you! 





No comments:

Post a Comment