Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 29th

I do not want to have this baby tomorrow.  I love birthdays, and how cruel would it be for watermelon to be born on Leap Day which totally screws up the whole birthday situation.  After praying for him/her to get here already for the past week, I'm going to lay off that prayer tonight and instead pray for Kid Rock to realize that endorsing Mitt Romney in Michigan was stupid.  Really, Kid?  All the man can say about Michigan is that "the trees are the right height."  Brilliant.  Sorry for talking politics for a hot minute.  You can't hate me readers, I'm pregnant!  So nanna nanna boo boo.  I digress.

B, on the other hand, would love for watermelon to be born tomorrow.  His reasoning?  "We could save so much money only celebrating his/her birthday every four years!"

I win tonight, B.  Again.

xoxo
AK

p.s.  Baby, your Momma's Indiana Hoosiers beat your Aunt S and Uncle B's Michigan State Spartans tonight in basketball.  I can't wait for your first word to be Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-HOOSIERS cause we Spanked Green, Smoked White!

No comments:

Post a Comment