Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dimples!

Sometimes B and I sit around and talk about what physical features we want squash to inherit from us.  Sometimes it's nice like:

B:  I hope squash has your beautiful smile.
AK:  I hope squash has your eyes and long eyelashes.

Sometimes it's not so nice like:

AK:  I hope to GOSH that squash does not have either of our huge bushy eyebrows.
AK:  I hope that squash has your metabolism.  I mean seriously, you eat all the time and are so skinny.  I think you have a worm.

Something I've always hoped squash would inherit from my side of the family was a cute set of dimples.  That is, until I read what actually causes a dimple this morning.  Did you know that dimples are caused by malfunctioning muscles in the cheek??  It's true because I read it on the internet!  I don't want squash to have malfunctioning cheek muscles!  This explains why I have all this new dimples all over my butt and thighs - malfunctioning muscles in the gluteus maximus and tensor fasciae latae!  Dimples, people - not cellulite, and it is caused by malfunctioning muscles not neapolitan ice cream and doritos!

xoxo
AK

p.s.  Baby, you know I love you, but I have one small favor I need to ask of you.  CAN YOU PLEASE STOP KICKING/PUNCHING ME IN THE RIBS?  Momma is a delicate flower.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment