Thursday, January 19, 2012

Puppy Surprise!

Does anyone remember that toy from the early 90s called Puppy Surprise?  Here's the slightly disturbing commercial to refresh your memory:


The basic premise of this toy was that you bought this stuffed dog not knowing how many puppies were all up inside of it.  There could be 2 or 3 or even 4 (or 5, but I don't know anyone who had one that spit out more than 3)!  Why am I bringing this up now you ask?  Simple.  I caught a glimpse of myself in a storefront window the other day, and I thought to myself that I must have more than one baby in that body.  I know there is only one in my womb, but there's a definite possibility, from the looks of things from the outside, that I may be packing a baby in each thigh as well.  Just call me AK Surprise!  Who knows what the doctor is going to pull out of me when he opens up those velcro attachments.  (That is how I'm going to give birth, right?  The doctor will open up the velcro, pull out a clean baby, and close the velcro back up?)

xoxo
AK

p.s.  Baby, tonight is Daddy and I's first labor and delivery class.  Please pray that they don't make us watch any gory videos, and if they do, please pray that I'm able to hold Daddy's eyes open to watch them.  He doesn't do so well with blood and such.  Remember what we say to that, baby?  RUB SOME DIRT ON IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment