Friday, January 27, 2012

Smile, though your gums are aching...

B and I had dentist appointments this morning, and I am sad to say that I was not the VIP in today's contest of "best teeth in the F household".  We always go on the same day and have the same hygienist and dentist check out our teeth, and then they give us the down and dirty.  Today, I won the homecare contest because I brush and floss more often than B does, but I lost the overall war because  I HAD TWO CAVITIES!  What?!  I told the dentist it was probably from all that throwing up I did during the first 5 months of my pregnancy, and he laughed and then said that while that might not be the exact cause, being pregnant can cause dental issues for sure.  Something about the baby leaching all the calcium and other stuff you need for good teef n gums and leaving mama with very little.  So, THANKS A LOT, BABY!!!!

xoxo
AK

p.s.  Baby, I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to yell at you, and I promise to never blame my dental issues on you again.  On the bright side, your future best friend was born on Wednesday.  Say hello to Austin:


This is my best friend in the whole word's little boy.  I've only seen his picture and I am head over heels in love with him.  Baby, I can't wait until that is you all wrapped up in a blanket sweetly sleeping.  Only six weeks to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment