Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Proof that B Has You All Fooled

B:  I had a dream last night that the Lions were playing in the Superbowl and you went into labor.  I didn't know what to do!
AK:  Well, good thing we start our childbirth classes next week, then you'll know where the hospital is and what to do.
B:  No, I meant I didn't know whether to go with you to the hospital or stay and watch the Lions.  I mean they are both once in a lifetime experiences!

I win tonight, B.

xoxo
AK

p.s.  Baby, we are going to try our best to raise you sports neutral and let you pick your favorite teams yourself.  This works for me because I am banking on the fact that living in Chicago will naturally make you a Chicago sports fan.  Daddy will work extra hard to make sure this doesn't happen.  Also, Aunt S and Uncle B will probably be bad influences as well.  If they ever give you something green to wear before you can read, run away.  It is probably a Michigan State shirt and should be burnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment