Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Don't know much about History...

Currently I'm taking two classes (Classroom Assessment and a pre-req History class I've been putting off forever) that I need to pass before I can student teach in the Fall.  If either one of them does not go well, my whole plan is totally screwed, and B might (absolutely would) be kind of (very) mad at me.  I feel like I'm functioning at about 75% brain power and 62% motivation, which makes distractions like this one extra dangerous:


Now how am I supposed to analyze children's literature when this sweet face is looking up at me begging to be played with?  Let's just say I didn't accomplish a whole lot today.

xoxo
AK

p.s.  Baby, sometimes it's ok to put things off and end the day with items still left on your to do list.  Sometimes there are puppies that need to be walked and petted or babies that need to be cuddled and kissed.  Priorities, baby - always put love first!  In times like these I remember the picture that used to hang in my childhood bedroom that said "So quiet down cobwebs; Dust go to sleep!  I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep." 

No comments:

Post a Comment